Our client is the Regione Piemonte, through CSI Piemonte (Consorzio per il sistema informativo), the regional Information Technology Authority, who operated as buyer.
- Occupational safety for woodland operators in Piedmont (more than 400 companies).
- The project was developed to meet three different needs:
- emergency call implementation;
- communication between operators and Regione offices.
- The app we developed is directly linked to the 118 Emergency Service managed by Regione Piemonte.
- The app enables operators to:
- learn how to carry out different kinds of operations;
- assess safety conditions of each site;
- open, control and manage woodland sites;
- make geolocated emergency calls;
- communicate in real time with Regione offices.
The app is an all-in-one training tool, working tool and lifesaving tool.
Also, Regione offices can send real-time alerts to all operators (e.g. weather conditions, logistics, etc.).
Integration with 118 Emergency Service managed by Regione Piemonte. Emergency calls sent via the app include info related to: GPS, site access and peculiarities, involved operators.